Hi it’s me Holly-Rose! Who? OK I get it, it’s been a while, sorry. But you remember me, *cutest dog ever*
First of all I have to say, I am so sad about what has happened overseas, not just Paris, but all the terrible sad things in many countries. But you may remember that Paris has a special place in my heart.
I feel very sad about what happened, and my thoughts and love are with you all.
But I also have some happy things going on, and I think when times are sad we need to remember how to be happy and be grateful for the great things we have in our lives, see I am not just cute, but oh so wise!
So here I go with my happy sparkly collar on spreading my happy sparkles wherever I go.
10 happy things.
- Now I must confess I wasn’t so sure when this one appeared if I was happy, but boy can that Dougie play! Dougie you say, who is Dougie? He is my new roommate. Now don’t get carried away I know he is cute, but he is not as cute as me, well noone ever could be. I mean look at me, I am poised and ladylike and cute all at the same time! But yes Dougie does make me happy I must confess!
- Sad week because my human sister has been sick, but happy because I felt good about looking after her. Yes Doctor Holly-Rose was in the house! I know I am no just cute, I am highly intelligent and a good snuggler. (My talents even amaze me).
- It kind of made me happy watching Toby and Dougie learn to get along. (But I’m still number one, right Toby?)
- Happiness all so comes from the smell of freshly baked cookies. Well at least it did when I thought I might get one, but no, not even a crumb! When are those humans going to bake me some doggy cookies? Hint. Hint!
- I was pretty happy with Jasper this week, he made a real effort not to grump at me more than ten times a day!
- And I was happy when we got some new toys to play with! Then I learnt they were for Dougie! Dougie, it’s all about Dougie! But he shares, well at least he shares when I make him share. But sharing is caring, Barney taught me that!
- I am happy that I am loved, no matter how many new pets our family has, I know I am special and that makes me happy.
- It makes me happy that I have a garden to run and play in!
- I am so happy that I get to live with a crazy bunch of people that know how to have fun!
- But most of all I am thankful and happy that they haven’t made me go surfing lately!
yep a girl can not look her best with ocean hair! Blow dryer anyone? Anyone?
oh thank goodness for that!
Until next time, bow wow for now, hugs and licks Holly-Rose *cutest and happiest dog ever*
I am now on Instagram. Check me out @cutedogdiary.
Linked up today with an awesome linky where they love dogs!
PS: I turn ONE next week!